Kimani, Kiarie & Associates is a dynamic law practice firm founded in 2008. The firm comprises of four partners, associates and support staff. The whole team brings a valuable blend of skills and experience due to the varying educational backgrounds, qualifications, exposure and competencies in various fields. Continuous personal development is a critical requirement for all the staff in order for the firm to meet changing demands of our clientele in an ever changing world.
The question of what unique service proposition we bring to our clients is our guiding principle. To this end, we aim to better understand the soul and heartbeat of our clients' business and their pursuits, from both a local as well as an international perspective, and to continuously find and offer sound solutions to their legal needs.
Our target clientele includes corporate entities, banks and financial institutions, Government and state corporations, multinational corporations, Micro Small & Medium Enterprises (MSMES), diplomatic missions, NGOs and private clients. With time however, we have structured our services to support the ever expanding real estate sector, in line with current realities in Kenya.
The firm's core focus is in the following areas;
- Corporate and Commercial Law & practice in Kenya and the Region,
- Particular emphasis on Real Estate Law and Conveyancing,
- Banking and Securitization as well as Corporate & Project Finance,
- Intellectual Property (Trademarks & Copyright)
- Employment contracts and Labour Laws compliance & health checks
- Agribusiness Law and related consultancy.
- Debt Collection, Restructuring and Negotiations
- Company Secretarial practice (Incorporation, Returns & Compliance)